As a small independent outlet we sometimes need to vary our opening hours, perhaps opening a bit later or closing a bit earlier. Please give us a call on 01962 850555 if you're making a special journey to visit. Approximate times as follows:
- Monday - 12pm to 5:30pm
- Tuesday - 9:30am to 5:30pm
- Wednesday - 9:30am to 5:30pm
- Thursday - 9:30am to 5:30pm
- Friday - 9:30am to 5:30pm
- Saturday - 9:30am to 5.00pm
- Sundays/Bank Holidays - closed
If you expect to be only a minute or two, dropping off or collecting a guitar for example, it's permissible to pull up outside the shop to 'load and unload' between 9.30am and 4.30pm. Otherwise.....
- FREE PARKING - nearby 1-hour and 2-hour freeparking bays: (check for bays which are permit parking only)
- OWENS ROAD - as you come INTO Winchester from Stockbridge direction - turn LEFT just before the railway bridge into CRANWORTH RD and at the top a sharp bend to the right.
- ST PAULS HILL - from same direction, at mini roundabout before the bridge, take 2nd exit into St Pauls Hill (see peach-coloured pub The Railway Inn).
- STOCKBRIDGE ROAD - outside parade of shops by zebra crossing. METER parking - roadside (first 1/2 hour free) in ANDOVER RD, (on the right as you head towards Andover)
- Cattle Market, WORTHY LANE - Pay and Display
- Tower Street Car Park
- Gladstone Street Car Park
- SATURDAYS - round the corner in Andover Road - there is a parking area in front of the NatWest bank which can be used as the bank and offices are shut on Saturdays